“If you could change anything, what would you change? Would you go on vacation for the rest of your life? Make fossil fuels stop causing climate change? Ask for ethical banks and politicians? Surely nothing could be more unrealistic than to keep everything the way it is and expect different results.
Our private financial and emotional struggles mirror global upheaval and disaster. We could spend the rest of our days trying to douse these fires one by one, but they stem from the same source. No piecemeal solution will serve; we need to rethink everything according to a different logic.
To change anything, start everywhere.”
- Start with self-determination;
- Start by answering to ourselves:
- Start by seeking power, not authority;
- Start with relationships built on trust;
- Start by reconciling the individual and the whole;
- Start with the liberation of desire;
- Start with revolt.
- The problem is control;
- The problem is hierarchy;
- The problem is borders;
- The problem is representation;
- The problem is leaders;
- The problem is government;
- The problem is profit;
- The problem is property.