World Net Daily is reporting that Bill O’Reilly is planning to host a podcast on Monday to talk (vent) about his dismissal from Fox News in the aftermath of advertisers deserting him for being a sexually harassing chauvinist pig. The right wing site is absolutely giddy with excitement!
Apparently O’Reilly is upset about being made to leave television and is considering pairing with networks like Glenn Beck’s Blaze TV, One America News and Sinclair Broadcasting, none of them exactly household words. And none of them with the impact and clout of Fox.
It’s got to grate on him.
However, for the O’Reilly faithful, it’s a chance to keep on lapping up the right wing garbage O’Reilly is so famous for.
Here’s your chance for a little fun: WND has a poll regarding O’Reilly and whether people will continue to tune in. The answers are informative when it comes to O’Reilly’s fans. Clearly they have no problem with a sexual predator. Check them out.
Will you continue to follow Bill O’Reilly off of Fox News?
- Yes, I think there was a concerted, trumped-up effort to get him fired from Fox (43%, 589 Votes)
- Yes, there’s good reason he has dominated the ratings for decades (29%, 395 Votes)
- Yes (16%, 216 Votes)
- No, I had little interest in O’Reilly to begin with (5%, 74 Votes)
- No (2%, 32 Votes)
- No, his journalistic skills are lacking, as evidenced by the birth-certificate controversy (1%, 15 Votes)
- Other (1%, 15 Votes)
- Yes, he rarely interrupts his guests and keeps them on point (1%, 14 Votes)
- No, he obviously doesn’t have respect for women (1%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,360
You can add your voice right here!