Trump better buckle up because karma is about to kick him square in the ass.
Hellfire is about to be unleashed on Trump – and to call it “poetic justice” would be the understatement of the millennia.
Trump has demeaned women for decades; and it looks like Stormy Daniels and her ace attorney, Michael Avenatti, are on a trajectory to take down the Trump presidency long before Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller has time to complete his investigation.
Take for instance, Avenatti’s bombshell tweet from last night:
“After significant investigation, we have discovered that Mr. Trump’s atty Mr. Cohen received approximately $500,000 in the mos. after the election from a company controlled by a Russian Oligarc with close ties to Mr. Putin. These monies may have reimbursed the $130k payment.”
Covering the significance of Avenatti’s tweet, The Atlantic reported last night that “Trump’s two biggest scandals converge in a single tweet.”
Indeed, if the revelations of last night prove true – that Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen received $500,000 from Russian oligarch Vekselberg – Avenatti’s work on behalf of Stormy Daniels may very well play a vital role in Mueller’s investigation.
But imagine for a minute the karmic ramifications involved. Trump has demeaned women for decades, to include his wives and lovers. By all accounts, he has cheated on all three of his wives – reportedly when pregnant or shortly after giving birth to one of his hell-spawn. There are too many allegations of sexual abuse lodged against Trump to list them all here.
Then there are his own words via the now infamous Access Hollywood tape where he bragged of groping women, of grabbing them by the p***y.
So the idea that one of his former lovers, an accomplice in adultery, an adult film actor could be the one to take down the presidency – wow! Talk about karma coming and taking a bite out of your ass.
To drive the point home, take a look at just a few of the remarks Trump has made over the years about women.
- Speaking of his then-wife: “I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?” (Vanity Fair, September 1990)
- “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” (Interview with Esquire, 1991)
- Women: “You have to treat ’em like shit.” ( New York magazine, November 9, 1992)
- “The most difficult aspect of the prenuptial agreement is informing your future wife (or husband): I love you very much, but just in case things don’t work out, this is what you will get in the divorce. There are basically three types of women and reactions. One is the good woman who very much loves her future husband, solely for himself, but refuses to sign the agreement on principle. I fully understand this, but the man should take a pass anyway and find someone else. The other is the calculating woman who refuses to sign the prenuptial agreement because she is expecting to take advantage of the poor, unsuspecting sucker she’s got in her grasp. There is also the woman who will openly and quickly sign a prenuptial agreement in order to make a quick hit and take the money given to her.” (The Art of the Comeback, 1997)
- My favorite part [of ‘Pulp Fiction’] is when Sam has his gun out in the diner and he tells the guy to tell his girlfriend to shut up. Tell that bitch to be cool. Say: ‘Bitch be cool.’ I love those lines.” (TrumpNation: The Art of Being The Donald, 2005)
- “… she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” (ABC’s “The View,” March 6, 2006)
- “Rosie O’Donnell’s disgusting. I mean, both inside and out. You take a look at her, she’s a slob … ” (“Entertainment Tonight,” Dec. 21, 2006)
- “Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?’” (Think Big: Make it Happen in Business and Life, 2008)
- “While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct.” (Twitter, October 28, 2012)
- “How much money is the extremely unattractive (both inside and out) Arianna Huffington paying her poor ex-hubby for the use of his name?” (Twitter, April 6, 2015)
- “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?” (Twitter, April 16, 2015)
- “Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next next president? I mean, she’s a woman, and I’m not s’posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?” (Rolling Stone, September 2015)