Riddled with fear, Trump gets called out for hiding out from the media today.
Twitter is Ground Zero for the Resistance with activists, entertainers, journalists, legal experts, politicians, and every day people like you and me pushing back against the Trump regime.
All hell broke loose in Trumplandia yesterday after Trump confessed that his son, Donald Jr., met with Russian agents to get dirt on Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.
Increasingly concerned that Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller is closing in on his family, Trump took to Twitter on Sunday to fight back; and, in true Trump fashion, he managed to make matters worse when he tweeted: “Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics – and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!”
Brian Krassenstein, editor and contributor for Hill Reporter, mercilessly mocked Trump on Twitter upon hearing that he had cancelled all appearances in the wake of the fallout to his Sunday tweet.
“BREAKING: The White House just announced a ‘travel/photo lid’. For those unaware, this means that Trump will NOT be making a single public appearance today. In other words, he’s scared to death to face America’s Free Press after admitting collusion yesterday SCARED PRESIDENT!” he tweeted.
BREAKING: The White House just announced a 'travel/photo lid'. For those unaware, this means that Trump will NOT be making a single public appearance today.
In other words, he's scared to death to face America's Free Press after admitting collusion yesterday
— Brian Krassenstein (@krassenstein) August 6, 2018
In addition to his writing and editing, Krassenstein is in the trenches posting multiple daily tweets about the Trump regime and is one of our “12 Must-Follow Accounts.“
A few other noteworthy accounts include:
- Vicente Fox – The president of Mexico form 2000 to 2006 Fox can be found tweeting out expletives about Trump’s f***ing wall or posting videos mocking the bigoted-billionaire. In April of this year he began plugging his “Can’t Build A Wall If Your Hands Are Too Small” apparel.
- Seth Abramson – For those unfamiliar with his work, Abramson has been publishing extensive Twitter threads and mega-threads regarding the ongoing investigation into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. And, while he has his critics, Abramson – a former public defender at both the state and federal level – has an impressive resume.
- Kyle Griffin – An Emmy-nominated producer, writer and editor, Griffin currently works as a segment producer for MSNBC’s “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell.” Griffin covers a wide-array of topics daily.
- Ted Lieu – An Air Force veteran, currently holding the rank of Colonel in the reserves, and former California State Senator, Lieu has been serving as the U.S. Representative for California’s 33rd congressional district since 2015.
- Michael Avenatti – Widely considered one of the foremost trial lawyers in the nation, Avenatti has been tearing up Twitter with his daily updates regarding the status of current client Stormy Daniel’s lawsuit against Trump. He also covers an array of other topics impacting the Trump administration – such as the raid on Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, and the possibility he will flip.
- McSpocky – Boasting over 200K followers, McSpocky is listed as Top 1% Twitter Influencer in the Liberal Community by internet influence analysis company Klear. He is another Twitter personality hitting the platform daily to wreak havoc on Trump & Co.
Be sure to check out our full list of Must-Follow Twitter Accounts by clicking here.