Bill Maher took a page out of the GOP handbook and listened to his gut in a new segment he premiered on Friday called, “I Don’t Know It For a Fact…I Just Know It’s True.”
The mid-segment bit was a favorite and included these assumed truths, many of which were aimed at Republicans:
“I don’t know for a fact, but I just know it is true that…
- Anyone who wears this shirt is a huge asshole. [shows photo of man in classic yellow ‘preppie’ shirt]
- The owner of this giant truck has a small dick. [photo of large, jacked-up pickup truck]
- Obama and Pope Francis are atheists.
- When there’s an outbreak of head lice the other mothers look at Kim Davis.
- Lindsey Graham draws John McCain’s bath water and gets in.
- Donald Trump’s father is an orange-haired orangutan.
He also included one truth:
- The Benghazi hearings are just an excuse to take down Hillary—wait a moment, that one I do know for a fact.”
You can watch the segment, below: