It’s time to play NAME THAT NUT!
The game where you try to match one of the following right wingnuts to their quote.
Today’s contestants are: Michele Bachmann, John Boehner, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Richard Nixon, Sarah Palin, Dan Quayle, Reince Priebus, Ronald Reagan and Alan West.
1. “And to have innocent little 12-year-old girls be forced to have a government injection through an executive order is just flat out wrong,”
2. “My fellow Americans. I’m pleased to announce that I’ve signed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union. We begin bombing in five minutes.”
3. “Solutions are not the answer.”
4. “It’s time for the human race to enter the solar system!”
5. “If Joseph Goebbels was around, he’d be very proud of the Democrat party, because they have an incredible propaganda machine.”
6. “If the Democrats said we had a war on caterpillars and every mainstream media outlet talked about the fact that Republicans have a war on caterpillars, then we’d have problems with caterpillars.”
7. “The president continues to blame anyone and everyone for the drought but himself.”
8. ”But ultimately what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the healthcare reform that is needed to help shore up our economy.”
9. “I couldn’t imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah.”
10. “Conservation may be a sign of personal virtue but it is not a sufficient basis for a sound, comprehensive energy policy.”